It looks like much of the crashing is quashed (and that’s all up to Nicholas’ code-magic anyway) so I figured I’d waste time drawing a silly picture of a bunch of the folk who made Dungeons of Dredmor possible.
From left to right:
- Nicholas: he is the master of code and creator of the original Dredmor project back in, what, 2005? He can be awfully English at times.
- David: (that’s me!), art, content, and other silly stuff.
- Daniel: handled much of the earlier gameplay code then became a rocket scientist or something and is doing a lot of the internal business operations and PR. The lutefisk thing is probably his fault.
- Derek: Server-keeper, web guy; We panic and leave him voicemail when our servers crash and burn.
- Chris: A driving force of Business Acumen, he gets the deals done.
- Matthew: Sound and music guy. Maestro? Does that work? And did I mention you can listen to and/or buy the Dredmor soundtrack from him?
Oh, and because I neglected to include him in the picture, here’s a Dredmorified version of that punk “executive producer” Ben who filled the Steam scoreboard the day before the game came out to give all you new players a challenge to beat
Now you know who to blame.
We’ll get back to our scheduled Dredmor Bloggageddon featuring Actual Content Of Substance And Import once the release-week madness calms down a bit. Hope you’re all having fun! If you’re not, please fill our contact email inbox with the reasons why plus crash .dmp files and broken savegames.