Gaslamp Games is quite pleased to announce a free downloadable content pack for Dungeons of Dredmor that we’ve put together with the cooperation of a handful of the Dredmor community’s top modders. To wit:
- Steam Workshop; mod integration with Steam! We’re turning it on! It’s Steamy!
- Battle Geology, a wizard-like warrior skill with earth-shattering consequences by the terribly mysterious Null (how mysterious? terribly.)
- Clockwork Knight and Rogue Scientist, a pair of crafty steampunk skill lines by the too-clever-by-half Ruigi
- Warlockery, the wizard skill for wizards who would rather by warriors, by the utterly mad Essence — he wrote over 500 lines of xml for one spell.
- A mess of twisty little rooms, all different, created by the deranged architect our mortal speech renders “Bergstrom“; The geometry is all wrong.
- And to inhabit the renovated Dungeons of Dredmor we’ve summoned a pack of new monster variations dug up by one FaxCelestis, from the existentially troubling Poorly Cloned Hero to the lofty Diggle Rocketeer.
- Naturally there are some new items and other such nonsense happening which you’ll have to discover on your own.
You Have To Name The Expansion Pack for Dungeons of Dredmor will be released very soon — We just need to do a couple rounds of testing and hook up all the Steam Workshop internet-pipes. If you would like to participate in the beta have a wander through our IRC channel.