At long last the time has come. You know what must be done.
What’s new? Here’s what:
- Rebalancing of many original skills (now you can smith more flesh into zombys with Fleshsmithing, find more loot with Perception, fire more cannons at the same time with Piracy, and much more)
- 29 new skills in 4 skill lines from the minds of mad Dredmor modders
- 100+ new rooms filled with Tesla coils, lots of breakable stuff, and fine dining furniture (which is also breakable).
- 20 new monster variations (including one new monster type)
- 30 new crafting recipes
- 47 new items from the Clockwork Grappling Bolt to the Rusty Caltrop Eruptor Trap
You want to know the details? Well it’s a good thing we have all kinds of details:
- Battle Geology, a wizard-like warrior skill that involves killing people with rocks and a solid appreciation for tectonics – by Null
- Clockwork Knight and Rogue Scientist, crafty steampunk skill lines that grow more powerful as your craft skills increase – by Ruigi
- Warlockery, the wizard skill for wizards who would rather be warriors and want to blow stuff up with brute force application of mana as well as a massive overhaul of a large number of core skills and abilities -by Essence
- Scads of twisty little rooms, all different, and decorated as befits the lich’s dungeon – by Bergstrom
- And a horde of new monster variations from Poorly Cloned Heros to Diggle Rocketeers – by FaxCelestis
Go now. The expansion pack is not going to Name itself.
(And anyway, it’s free. I did mention that, right?)